Membership Information: Chamber membership is open to any person, business, industry, or organization interested in assisting the chamber in fulfilling its mission. Membership dues are typically payable annually, but arrangements can be made to make semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly payments. Membership renewal invoices are mailed on the month of your membership anniversary. Chamber membership dues are not a charitable tax deduction for federal income tax purposes (the chamber is not a charity but serves as the area’s business advocacy organization), however may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- Monthly “Business After Hours”, Annual “Chamber of Commerce” banquet, open houses, and receptions.
- Annual business education seminars.
- Referring numerous daily business-related inquiries to Chamber members.
- Assist new businesses and industries in arranging Grand Opening events.
- Distributing upon request Newcomer Packets.
- Publishing a monthly newsletter (The Chamber Times) and regular submissions to area newspapers.
- Publishing a Chamber Directory and providing Chamber Member window decals.
Who should join?:
- Bamberg County Industry
- Bamberg County small and not so small businesses
- Colleges and Schools
- Day Care Centers
- Medical Professionals
- Governmental Agencies
- Home Based Businesses
- Civic Organizations
While political parties are entitled to membership, the Bamberg County Chamber of Commerce does not promote politics or endorse political agendas.
How to Join: It is simple and easy! All you need to do is download (click here) and complete our membership application and return it with your check to the Bamberg County Chamber of Commerce. Upon receipt of your application and payment, we’ll mail you a Chamber window decal recognizing you as a proud member of the Bamberg County Chamber of Commerce.
Additional Information: The Chamber is currently open between 10:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. Monday-Friday. With a larger membership base, we are hopeful that we will extend these hours. Holiday hours may vary.
The Chamber relies almost totally on membership dues to operate and function.