2020 Bamberg County Chamber
South Fork & Edisto River
April – October
Free shuttle service will be provided for the monthly Chamber River Trip.
Donations accepted ($10 a year recommended)
Each paddler accepts the fact that there is an assumption of risk when you paddle.
Reserve these dates for an adventure on the South Fork!
- Saturday, June 6th – Launch 9:00 am – Ness Landing
- Saturday, July 11th – Launch 9:00 am – Bobcat Landing (Patriotic Paddle – Decorate Boats with Red,White & Blue)
- Saturday, August 1st – Launch 9:00 am – Brabham Landing
- Saturday, September 5th – Meet 9:00 am – Brabham Landing
- Saturday, October 3rd – Launch 9:00 am – Kill Kare Landing
Bring your own boat & gear (a life jacket & whistle are required by law)
To rent a boat & gear contact Cope Kayak Company, at (803) 614-9836
Camping & Cabins Available at:
Edisto Birdhouse Refuge (near Branchville), call (803) 535-2430
Barnwell State Park (near Blackville)