Bamberg County Chamber Patriotic Paddle Trip
Decorate Boats with Red, White & Blue!
- Launch 9:00 am – Bobcat Landing to Brabham Landing (this is a 6 mile paddle)
- Free shuttle service will be provided for the monthly Chamber River Trip.
- Donations accepted ($10 a year recommended)
- Each paddler accepts the fact that there is an assumption of risk when you paddle.
- COVID19 Notice:
- Paddlers being shuttled must bring and wear a mask while being shuttled
- Hand sanitizer will be used before shuttling
- Reserve these dates for an adventure on the South Fork!
Bring your own boat & gear (a life jacket & whistle are required by law)
To rent a boat & gear, contact: Cope Kayak Company, at (803) 614-9836
Camping & Cabins Available at:
Edisto Birdhouse Refuge (near Branchville), call (803) 535-2430
Barnwell State Park (near Blackville)