South Fork Canoe/Kayak Paddle Trip
- Meet at Zig Zag Landing and be ready to shuttle by 9:00 a.m.
- 6 mile paddle from Zig Zag Landing to FRED’s “Smoke on the Water”
- Free shuttle service will be provided for the monthly Chamber River Trip.
- Donations accepted ($10 a year recommended)
- Each paddler accepts the fact that there is an assumption of risk when you paddle.
- Reserve these dates for an adventure on the South Fork!
Bring your own boat & gear (a life jacket & whistle are required by law)
To rent a boat & gear, contact:
Camping & Cabins Available at:
Edisto Birdhouse Refuge (near Branchville), call (803) 535-2430
Barnwell State Park (near Blackville)
The Paddle Trip is sponsored by the Bamberg County Chamber
“Smoke on the Water” is sponsored by Friends of the Edisto (FRED)